Out client is a well established, TRUSTED and well-respected Electrical company in Montreal. Their team is growing and they seek journeymen electricians to joint their team. Our client specializes in electrical service, repair and renovation on existing homes and condos in Montreal, Laval, and South Shore.
Our client offers a starting annual salary of $75, 000 and more depending on your years of experience. They also pay a commission.
Salaries paid by our client can amount close to, or at, a 6-figure amount.
Our client offers:
Health, Dental, and drug Insurance ( 80/20)
Company Matching RSP Pension
Paid time Off
Quarterly Team building events/ outings
Consistent training to assist in developing your knowledge of the industry
Company truck which you can take home at night
Cellphone provided or allowance & iPad
Our client is known for the quality of their work. They offer on site, ongoing training, and education for their employees, and do promote from within.
- Meet with customers in their homes and assist in solving electrical issues
- Diagnosing and repairing common electrical problems in accordance with Quebec Building code Chapter 5 electricity.
- Perform service to outlets, light fixtures, electrical panels and other electrical systems in existing residential homes
- Providing customers with a high level or service and a memorable service experience
- Communicating with customers to provide repair & replacement options/estimates
- Performing preventative maintenance to residential electrical systems
- Bilingual French and English (EMPLOYERS OFFER FRENCH COURSES ON SITE!)
- Clean Drivers License
- Certificate de Competence compagnon
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team project
- Ability to work on rotating on call schedule
- You must be able to lift 50 pounds, carry ladders, work from heights, work in small crawl spaces
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Excited and passionate about your trade
- Punctual and team oriented