PCV Product Assistant E And F
Our client is an established and recognized houseware distributor across North America. Their clients range from small shops to large national retailers with a strong online presence and e-commerce activity.
The President seeks a Product Assistant to join their team in Montreal, located in Ville St Laurent.
The successful candidate shall possess the following attributes:
- Organized, methodical and meticulous
- Have good judgment, foresight
- Resourceful and autonomous
- Strong communicator and collaborator – client service and result oriented professional
- Ability to manage time and priorities and juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Fast learner with a sincere passion to wholesale houseware in North America.
- College diploma, (Design certification an Asset) with at least 1 to 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Good knowledge of Excel and the Microsoft Office suite
- Strong proficiency in the English language, solid working ability in French
The Product Assistant shall provide administrative support to the President/Owner and take on responsibility for several tasks related to Sales and Production.
Responsibilities are as follows and not limited to:
- Maintain product data and inventory
- Validate data related to products (price lists, catalogs, etc.)
- Provide accurate quotes to retail customers
- Strategically Present products and market comparisons
- Be an important liaison to Key Accounts, under the direction of the President
- Administer purchase orders
- Assist in monitoring sales budgets
- Make photo requests for new products.
- Validate that all product photos are up to date.
- Keep product documents and presentations up-to-date (Power Point, portfolio, etc.).
- Regroup documents from different team members.
- Monitor inventory
- Manage the showroom