Senior Accounting Technician – Food Industry
Posting #: 7010510
Positions Available: 1
Salary: $40,000 – $50,000
Start Date: Immediately
Senior Accounting Technician
Our client, a well-established company in the food industry, is looking to hire a Senior Accounting Technician for their office in downtown area.
Reporting directly to the Controller, you will be an integral part of the financial team. You will have various responsibilities, such as managing the full accounts payable and receivable cycle and assisting with the preparation of budgets and financial statements.
- Take charge of various journal entries
- Analyze general ledger accounts
- Manage accounts payable and receivable
- Perform bank reconciliation
- Assist with the preparation of budgets
- Perform general ledger accounts reconciliation
- Prepare Government reports (GST/QST)
- Assist with the preparation of financial statement
- DEC or bachelor’s degree
- 3 years of pertinent experience
- Experience in the food industry (an asset)
- Experience with Excel
- Bilingualism (French/English)
If you are interested in this job, please send us your resume.
We appreciate all expressed interest for this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted. You will be contacted before we submit your resume to any of our clients.