Posting #: 9080111
Positions Available: 1
Start Date: immediate
Our client, a large Real Estate company located in Ontario, is looking for a Property Manager who will report to the General Manager and be responsible for ensuring the daily operations of their shopping centre in Laval, Quebec. This includes: Marketing, Maintenance, Cleaning, Security, and Specialty Leasing, with emphasis on Office Administration and Reporting.
- Office Administration: direct and assist Property Administrator in completion of his/her duties including accounts receivable, bookkeeping and lease administration. Oversee human resource related functions relating to all salaried staff.
- Stakeholder Relations: Handle daily queries from Merchants: centre policies and procedures. Be involved in industry associations and community initiatives.
- Marketing: Must be aware of competition in trade area and advise relevant parties of new developments in industry. Assist in development and maintenance of Retailer Resource Manual.
- Operations: with Operations Manager and General Manager, conduct daily and weekly informal property inspections to ensure first class, smooth operations.
- Budgets: Provide guidance and coordination to all depts. in preparation of annual operating and capital budget.
- Leasing: Assist Management in development of leasing and merchandising plan for the Centre.
- Post-secondary education, with Bachelors Degree majoring in Business,
- Finance or Accounting preferred.
- 3-5 years Marketing/Property Management experience, including experience leading a team.
- Demonstrated leadership ability.
- Knowledge of building operating best practices.
- Financial analysis skills.
- Communication and people skills.
If you are interested in this job, please send us your resume.
We appreciate all expressed interest for this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted. You will be contacted before we submit your resume to any of our clients.