Director of Corporate Finance
Location : Town of Mont-Royal
Posting # : 2021110
Duration : Permanent
Positions Available: 1
Salary : $135,000 +
Start Date: Immediate
Our client, a large international company in the manufacturing industry located in Town of Mount Royal is seeking a Director of Corporate Finance. Reporting to the President, you will be responsible of overseeing the management of the company’s treasury operations, corporate growth, and capital management.
- Establish and maintain banking relationships with financial institutions
- Provide presentations and recommendations to corporate and executive management
- Be responsible for treasury operations; foreign exchange; short and long-term debt; hedging activities; lines of credit; and joint ventures
- Optimize company’s financial status by working in collaboration with tax department
- Review on an ongoing basis all system procedures with intent of streamlining and improving receivables and credit department
- Review internal controls
- Perform financial modeling and analysis
- Provide ad-hoc reports and analysis for corporate management
- Oversee hiring and training of staff in treasury and finance
- MBA designation is required.
- University degree in Finance or accounting (CA, CMA, CGA)
- 8 years or more of pertinent experience in finance, treasury, and banking
- Venture capital experience is an asset.
- Competitive compensation program and bonus structure
- Superior dental and health plan
- Pension plan
If you are interested in this position, please send us your resume.
We appreciate all expressed interest for this position, however, only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. You will be contacted before we submit your resume to any of our clients.