Bilingual Junior System Administrator
Customer Service Oriented Professional
(or in process )
Full time – Permanent position – working from Home
Our client is an established and incredibly busy IT support company. They seek a Bilingual Junior System Administrator to join the team.
Apart from the need to be CCNA certified, the successful hire shall have the skills to be able to setup a basic network including a server and workstations with network mappings, printers, etc.
They shall also be able to learn various software platforms and troubleshoot typical networking issues.
Responsibilities include but not limited to :
- Resolve technical support issues, software and hardware implementation, and network operation.
- Answer, evaluate, and prioritize incoming telephone, voice mail, email, and in-person requests for assistance from users related to desktop, laptop, tablet, mobile, phones, hardware, software, networking, and other computer-related technologies.
- At times go on the road to service calls or assist the installers on new deployments.
- CCNA Certification completed OR in process to complete
- A minimum of 3 years experience in an IT Support (Help Desk/Service Desk) operational role
- Knowledge of network hardware, computer hardware, software components and operations
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining high customer service standards
- Must be able to work well independently and within a team environment.
- Technical problem-solving skills and client service oriented
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Bilingual French and English both spoken and written
- A valid driver’s license and easy access to a car for on-site work
Our client offers
- 1st year annual compensation of $ 45 000 PLUS as your years will be surely respected and compensated.
- Vacations days minimum 2 weeks paid – negotiable
- Compensation per KM
- Cell phone and laptop
- Group Plans are in process of being incorporated within the organization.