Bilingual Administrative Assistant – Notary office – Westmount – Atwater Metro
Full time 9 to 5, Monday to Friday
$22 (or more) per hour based on 3 years experience.
Our client is has a very dynamic and growing notarial practice in Westmount. Our client seeks a fluently bilingual in English & French (written & oral) Administrative Assistant.
The successful hire shall be solution oriented, quick to resolve any issues, organized, meticulous and have a strong tolerance to a fast paced work environment and at times, stressful situations. Patience and customer service oriented are indeed additional qualifications needed for success in this position.
The main role consists in supporting the notary and managing client relationships and real estate transactions. Experience in a notarial office as an administrative assistant or similar position is required. The individual must be able to multitask, and act as main support to manage and assist in various file preparation tasks and client liaison.
- Open and manage client files through the entire transaction process
- Liaise with client’s brokers, banks and other partners to request necessary documents
- Act as the main client contact (answer phone calls/emails and assist clients with their questions)
- Draft and prepare documents and contracts
- Conduct research (registry office, taxes, condo fees)
- Prepare letters & mail-outs
- Register minutes
- Schedule appointments and conference room
- Verify & classify documents received (electronically & paper)
- Scans documents and make photocopies
- Perform other related duties, as needed.
- Bilingual in French and English (written & oral)
- Detail oriented and meticulous
- Client Service oriented
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, ease with the Internet and research tools
- Familiar with Pronotaire would be an asset.
- Proven experience in a notarial practice as an administrative assistant or similar position
- Certification in Administrative/Secretarial studies would be preferred.
Lora Cerulli Totilo
Services de Recrutement ♦ Rédaction et Consultation de Résumés
firstname.lastname@example.org ♦ https://www.linkedin.com/in/loracerullitotilo