Application Rendering Architect – Working from home
Starting salary with experience, is $120 000 ♦ Full Time or Contract ♦ Start immediately ♦ Work from home ♦ Must be flexible in hours to accommodate calls/meetings/collaboration with global team members.
Working from the comfort of your home, this is a unique position that will see you working aside some of the most forward-thinking technologists in the industry in advancements in state-of-the-art imaging.
We are looking for talented, self-motivated, creative, and innovation driven individual with the capability and energy to build cutting-edge imaging technology for current and future generation platforms.
As the Application Rendering Architect, you will be responsible for the design and testing of an imaging system from concept to coding. You will provide your subject matter expertise and management skills as the go-to person for developers, and coders. You will also design, maintain and present your team’s roadmaps, progress reports, and future to the company’s leadership team.
Company is a funded start up with top level professionals using cutting edge tools and Agile Manufacturing principles that you will be familiar with.
We operate on a principle of mutual respect and camaraderie.
Competitive salary and benefits package, depending on experience and expertise.
- Strong C++ knowledge with at least 8 years of professional programming experience in real-time rendering
- Significant experience using a low-level graphics API (OpenGL, DX, Vulkan, etc.)
- Significant experience in Golang and Docker containers
- Significant experience with Graphics Debugging Tools (Pix, Renderdoc, console, etc.)
- Deep understanding of memory management and load-times, data structures, performance and multi-threading with related debugging and optimization experience
- Contributed extensively to the development of two or more shipped high-end professional graphical products.
- Proficient with 3D math including linear algebra (vector math, matrices).
- Familiar with modern real-time rendering APIs and architecture
- Experience in parallelization paradigms and optimizing algorithms
- Good knowledge of 3D rendering algorithms (e.g. physically based rendering, fragment-linked lists, shadow mapping, global illumination, motion blur, volume rendering, etc.)
- Experience with Unity 3D or Unreal Engine
- Have rich OpenGL, DX, Vulkan development experience, and have a deep understanding of the advantages and disadvantages of those API interface
- Qualified candidates need to be self-starters, able to operate in a highly dynamic environment.
- Knowledgeable of modern CPU/GPU hardware architecture
- Experience in Windows, MacOS, and Linux application development as well as good knowledge of Mobile development
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, Math, or equivalent experience.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Develop and maintain cross-platform graphics hardware abstraction layer
- Design and develop real-time computer graphics rendering systems on devices
- Maintain and troubleshoot bugs in our core technologies
- Maintains accurate documentation for all coding development and follows
- Archive using GIT source control systems in remote code bases
- The individual will be working hand-in-hand with other developers, technologists spread across the world, and content creators across a variety of disciplines.
- Will assist in implementing ways of working with such tools as Asana, Jira, Confluence, and others to ensure agile development cycles.
Lora Cerulli Totilo
Services de Recrutement ♦ Rédaction et Consultation de Résumés
firstname.lastname@example.org ♦ https://www.linkedin.com/in/loracerullitotilo